Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Look Hot Stay Cool Part Three

 

So it's September 19th  and the temperature here still hits over 30°C daily, so in my ongoing quest too look my best and feel my best, I've devised a plan to keep me cool as the sun continues to cook us in the Mediterranean . This post is the third and final installment of Look Hot Stay Cool. I am using probably one of the most comfortable lightweight casual tank tops out there, to create looks that will keep me cool and fashionable!

The above look is certainly not for everyone but it's a fun bright look that I most certainly love! This ensemble is a head turner due to the volume of high voltage pink. When I feel like I need  attention I will be wearing this outfit!






An ultra casual tank top can be transformed to look sophisticated with the right accessories. This outfit would be great for a night out on the town with the girls!
Find more ways to wear this shirt here & here!


I would like to make a special mention to a very special friend, who actually owns this gorgeous PRINCE vintage tennis skirt. Her name is Sarah and she has an awesome blog that you should definately check out!  Her pictures are beautiful and inspiring! Find Sarah's Blog here: You Made Me Smile   About ten years ago when Sarah and I and  our closets lived much closer together, I like a younger sister would help myself to Sarah's clothing, and this is one peice that never made it back to Sarah's Closet! Sorry Sarah you can totally have your skirt back! This skirt is something special, I have been wearing it for 10 years and it's still in the same condition that Sarah found it in, at Value Village, PERFECT!  Check out those cute vintage  buttons!!! This skirt is excellent when I am in the mood to look sporty which is great for a casual weekend afternoon! This look is definitely cute, girly, fun and energetic totally me! I paired it with hoop earrings and some neutral gladiator sandals to keep the look simple yet complete, making this the Ultimate Look Hot Stay Cool Outfit!



-Until Next Time: Stay Comfortable, Stay Cool, Stay YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment