Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Morning Manicure Madness

       Good Morning & Good Monday to you! This week's Manicure Madness is all about simplicity! I was having an   emergency,   I RAN OUT OF NAIL POLISH REMOVER ON SHABBAT!! (that means everything here but gas stations and variety stores are CLOSED) So I needed a simple quick manicure to cover up and protect my nails for the weekend. I applied two layers of black nail polish and I let it dry for about 20 minutes then I applied my favourite chunky sparkly nail polish over top, it has two different glitter sizes in a rainbow of colours! The next day (so I wouldn't have to wait a year for them to dry) I applied a top coat to protect and add shine.  I just love the look and the effect, it reminds me of clear night sky, filled with all the sparkly stars! 





No comments:

Post a Comment