Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ocean Goddess Makeup


Okay so I know this is a little bit random but I had a dream that I did my makeup all crazy wild, like runway, haute couture/ I think I am a mermaid style. I woke up from the dream with such a desire to replicate it that I did that day. Now this  is definitely an attention seeking, head turner of a look, so I probably won't be wearing it out in public anytime soon.
    As a makeup artist the look tested my creativity and skills, I had never done something so "crazy" before. While working full time as a makeup artist my work focused on bridal and everyday makeup applications so I am used to creating feminine and gentle looks. This look is so far from gentle and soft, it is so strong, LOUD, colourful and powerful. So totally not the Norm...



+
     This look would be perfect for an Ocean Goddess, or a wild night out. I would just love to have a girls night out where we all wear crazy makeup done by me! That would be fun! I hope you like my wild design! 





No comments:

Post a Comment