Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday Morning Manicure Madness

     Good Morning  this morning's segment of Monday's Manicure Madness showcases  a lovely floral nail stamp design!  Nail stamping is a fairly simple process, but it takes a bit of practice to get it right. This is my first try using my new stamping kit, and it worked just as well as my Konad nail stamping kit. Apparently room temperature plays a big factor in nail stamping, in my cool air conditioned living-room, I could not stamp my nails. The moving cool air made it impossible to stamp because the nail polish kept drying way too quickly it would either dry; on the stamper  before I could stamp it or on the sheet after I scraped it. AARRGGG! But I don't think this will be a problem in a  home with central air, unless it's an ice box inside your house or you have a fan pointing at you.  I was however able to successfully stamp my nails in my warmer un-air-conditioned kitchen.  Once in a non breezy environment, stamping went smoothly and easily!




 What do you think? Cute ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment